Method calls to the 43 Things web service require an API Key that you can apply for by creating an account and going to this web service setup page. Once you have an approved API Key, you can call the following methods using this syntax:
http://www.43things.com/service/[method_name]?api_key=[your api key]
Some methods will have additional required or optional parameters as specified below. For methods that require authentication (marked so below), we have two different ways to authenticate.
- add_goal_by_id (requires authentication)
- add_goal_by_name (requires authentication)
- complete_goal (requires authentication)
- remove_goal (requires authentication)
- update_goal (requires authentication)