Sponsored Links

Specialized care for kids

www.childrensnational.org/     Choose cancer care from a team of experts at Children’s National

Tourism USA

www.experiencescottsdale.com/     Visit Scottsdale's Official Site To Discover A Great AZ Travel Spot!

MegaMatcher SDK

www.neurotechnology.com/     Fast and reliable SDK for large scale biometrical identification.

Printables for 50 States

www.edhelper.com/Fifty_States.htm     Puzzles, reading, and worksheets for all 50 states from edHelper.com

Tour All 50 States

www.wow.com/Tour+All+50+States     Search for Tour All 50 States Look Up Quick Results Now!

Compact Live-Scanner

www.supremainc.com/     FBI Certified, Single & Ten-Print Compact & Portable(IP53) Design

Mary Hawkins is ignoring cheers on this site for now. I still like you!

visit all 50 states
A question about this goal: Okay people who've done this... what's your biggest travel tip and your favorite, weirdest place to go? October 7th, 2007 17:56

Answers:

Congrats on finishing! Too many favorite places in the USA to name, but outside my home state, I’d have to go with Yellowstone, Kauai and the parks (Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands) in southern Utah.

As far as weirdest, the first thing that comes to my mind is Prairie Dog Town in Oakley Kansas. I’ll let the web site speak for itself: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/KSOAKprairie.html

Segsy is raising awareness of crohn's disease and colitis!

I love the roadside America site! It really shows many interesting different landmarks. Hey, turn right at that giant Jackalope. Or make a uturn at the bug wall, etc. It’s neat.

43 Things Login