Sponsored Links

Discover Your Self

www.webcrawler.com/     Search multiple engines for discover your self

Know Yourself

www.heartofspirituality.com/     When we understand who we are we can live as who we are

Discovercard

www.cardapplications.org/     Discovercard. Online Application. Fast Approval.

Discover Your True

www.wow.com/Discover+Your+True     Search for Discover Your True Look Up Quick Results Now!

What is True Self?

www.i-ipi.com/     Discover Your Real Self Now! Read and Buy Buddhist Best-Seller

My Discovery

shopping.yahoo.com/     Huge selection at great prices. Shop Yahoo Shopping today and save!

Liliputian

discover my true self
A question about this goal: what do u think is the 1st step in discovering your true self? September 3rd, 2005 08:54

Answers:

Hej there, how are you doing on this?
Tricky one.. (;

For me being authentic with myself and others by telling the truth is a big part of the puzzle. try to be honest with emotions especially. try to BE HERE as yourself and make it that it is okay. then calm down and accept it, whatever it is that comes up(meditation helped me with this..)

The paradox part is that this is ALSO one most important things about ME to be honest.. it is THE WAY and SOMETHING i have found now.. funny, it seems so easy, but it took many years to find out..

I don’t know it this makes any sense for you, maybe you don’t really know until you are there.. just keep going don’t rush, you know when you get nearer ..

43 Things Login