Sponsored Links

Specialized care for kids

www.childrensnational.org/     Choose cancer care from a team of experts at Children’s National

Tourism USA

www.experiencescottsdale.com/     Visit Scottsdale's Official Site To Discover A Great AZ Travel Spot!

MegaMatcher SDK

www.neurotechnology.com/     Fast and reliable SDK for large scale biometrical identification.

Printables for 50 States

www.edhelper.com/Fifty_States.htm     Puzzles, reading, and worksheets for all 50 states from edHelper.com

Compact Live-Scanner

www.supremainc.com/     FBI Certified, Single & Ten-Print Compact & Portable(IP53) Design

Visit Natchez

www.visitnatchez.org/     Antebellum homes, Southern cuisine, historic inns, spring events & more

sipes23 is bewildered.

visit all 50 states
A question about this goal: For those of you who have done this, did you save one state for last on purpose? or did it just happen that way? June 24th, 2008 08:36

Answers:

Todd Schoonover is rehashing old avatars

I haven’t done it yet, but for me it’s kind of a combination of both. The states I have left are kind of random, but when I got down to my last five I made the choice to save Hawaii for last.

sipes23 is bewildered.

I’ve got half a notion to save somewhere special for last too. I was curious to see what other folks were doing. Otherwise I had this sinking feeling that I’d wind up in Oklahoma last because I couldn’t come up with another reason to go there.

Whereas if I went to Louisiana last, I would anticipate it. I would know that my last state ever would be picked up on a visit to New Orleans—somewhere I do want to go, despite its absence from my 43P list.

Todd Schoonover is rehashing old avatars

I was really concerned that Mississippi was going to wind up being that state for me. It was the only state left east of the Mississippi and one I had no interest in visiting other than to complete all 50.

Fortunately Deni invited me to run a 10K with her there so I had a reason to go.

43 Things Login