Sponsored Links

Start Your Own Blog Today

www.weebly.com/StartYourOwnBlogToday     Create Your Unique Blog Today. Free Blog Builder. Start Today!

How To Start A Blog

www.theblogbuilders.com/Start-Blog     Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners Have a blog in 20 minutes

Create A Blog

www.fullsail.edu/blogging     Learn how to build an audience with Online Blogging and Journalism.

Start A Blog

squarespace.com/Create_Your_Website     Create Your Own Website. 24/7 Award-Winning Support.

How To Start a Blog Today

www.buildyourownblog.net/     A Dummy Proof Step-By-Step Guide. Get Your Own Blog Today, Live Help!

Start a Free Blog

www.simplesite.com/_Start-a-Blog     Impress your friends. Make a blog with domain in minutes. Try free!

Answers:

I’ve kept up with writing personal blogs more than focused ones, so I see no problem not having a focus. If your goal is to write for yourself more than other people, that’s fine.

Rae

I’m sort of in the middle. I want to write for myself mostly, but I also want to write for other people. I believe I have a story worth sharing and I want to put it out there. Come to think of it, I don’t even know why I’ve been second guessing myself on this issue. I suppose its because I don’t want to disappoint anyone. I’m weird like that. Always looking to benefit someone else when I can…

43 Things Login