Taz 2014 is a year of doing
n. pl. sanc·tu·ar·ies
a. A sacred place, such as a church, temple, or mosque.
b. The holiest part of a sacred place, as the part of a Christian church around the altar.
a. A sacred place, such as a church, in which fugitives formerly were immune to arrest.
b. Immunity to arrest afforded by a sanctuary.
3. A place of refuge or asylum.
4. A reserved area in which birds and other animals, especially wild animals, are protected from hunting or molestation
Somewhere where I can feel relaxed, somewhere where I can go and be glad to be there. A room that is peaceful, serene and not the centre of chaos that is currently feels like.List of to do’s
- Clear out the homeless junk.
- Replace the old horrible yucky coloured carpet.
- Sort out some sort of window decoration, I currently don’t have any and while I don’t want to shut out either the stars or the rising sun the window looks bare. (Don’t worry I don’t scare anyone by prancing around naked in front of the window)
- Buy a new duvet and lovely plump pillows.
- Organise some sort of artwork.