Stop Drinking Alcohol (read all 8 entries…)
Home truths

I now realise how much time and energy I have wasted on alcohol, and to be honest I feel such a bloody fool. It’s one hell of a reality check once the beer googles come off. That’s the good thing about giving up drinking, I have nowhere to hide anymore. Ouch….....the truth hurts.

Comments:

Way to go!

Hi, I’m new here and wanted to say thank you! I’m so happy to read about your success. You are an inspiration for me b/c I’m just starting out and feeling similar to some of your early posts. In fact, you took the words right out of my mouth on some of your posts. I hope you have a good Labor day weekend and have more goal reaching moments every day.

Coming clean

Morning Ohio, it’s awesome that you are here trying to help yourself and I know the fear you have about giving up. It’s just not that simple! I sought professional help with a womens therapy course. Which made me look deep into my soul to find my demons and once I acknowledged them as the cause, I was able to slowly but painfully let them go. Gawd it was so intense, mind blowing helpful but just deep, deep, deep.

Stay positive and do this one thing for yourself.

P.S
I’m in New Zealand so our Labour Day weekend is next month, tragic alright.

I want to:
43 Things Login