Dear 43 Things Users,

10 years after introducing 43 Things to the world, we have decided we have met our last goal: completing the incredible experience that has been 43 Things. Please join us in giving one last cheer to all the folks who have shared their goals with the world, as well as all the people who have worked at The Robot Co-op to build this incredible website. We won a Webby Award, published a book, and brought happiness to a lot of people.

Starting today, 43 Things users can export their goals and entries from the site. Starting August 15, we will make the site “read only”. 43 Things users will still be able to view the site and export their content, but we won’t be taking any new content from users. We hope to leave the site up for folks to see and download their content until the end of the year. Ending on New Year’s Eve takes us full circle.

It has been a long ride (one of our original goals was to "build a company that lasts at least 2 years” - we beat that one!) While we wish the site could live on, it has suffered from a number of challenges - changes in how people use the site, the advertising industry, and how search engines view the site. We wish the outcome was different – but we’ve always been realistic about when our goals are met and when they aren't.

As of today, you will be able to download your goals and entries. See more about that on the FAQ page. Thanks for 10 great years of goal-setting and achieving.

- The Robots.

Export My Content
FAQ
post randomly (read all 18 entries…)
Fall TV Guide

Here is a quick look at the new series that caught my interest as well as some returning programs that I am looking forward to most

New Series In 2007

Here are my picks for the best premiering shows

1. Chuck (NBC) Premiers Monday, September 24th before HEROES

Computer geek by day. Government operative by night…An offbeat look at young spies in their twenties.

“As Chuck Bartowski, Zachary Levi plays a computer-tech expert who unwittingly becomes a secret agent when sensitive government intel is downloaded to his brain. The lovelorn, socially constipated dork then becomes a target for ninja assassins and terrorists and must be placed under the watchful eye of NSA agent John Casey and his is knife-slinging CIA cohort Sarah Walker” – Tvguide

Video clip of this show>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdPnYBZ7Qgc

2. Pushing Daisies (ABC) Premiers Wednesday, October 3rd

“ABC’s whimsical Pushing Daisies shifts effortlessly from lush fairy-tale romance to comedy to fantastical murder mystery. Intimacy-challenged pie baker Ned can bring the dead back to life with a single touch. But touch them again and, once more, they’re dead — this time for good. He puts his cursed gift to use in a side gig, helping a private eye solve murders. But when Ned discovers that his plucky childhood crush, Chuck, is one of the victims, he can’t bear to lose her again.” – Tvguide

Have a peek at the pilot preview>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qikoHqugOs

3. Dirty Sexy Money (ABC) Premiers Wednesday, September 26th

“This Drama is bold, provocative and a little tongue-in-cheek. The modern-day Faustian tale revolves around Nick George, an idealistic lawyer who finds himself representing New York City’s filthy-rich, troublemaking Darling clan after his dad Dutch, who previously held the job, dies in a plane crash” – Tvguide

Clip here>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luGhfdvI68c

4. Reaper (CW) Premiers Tuesday, September 25

“In this charmingly offbeat new comedy, Sam discovers that his parents sold his soul to Satan. Now the slacker must work as his own personal bounty hunter, capturing Hell’s escapees and sending them back home. Attempting to help him with the dirty job is Sock, his wisecracking best bud and coworker at a Home Depot-esque mega-store” – Tvguide

See Preview>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN3vZqKWjsc

5. Back To You (FOX) Premiered Wednesday, September 19th

Kelsey Grammer returns to star in this new sitcom. His last two shows lasted a combined 20 years. Lets see if this one can survive a mere 2 months...

Returning Shows

My Top 5

1. HEROES

2. CSI

3. ER

4. Dexter

5. LOST

(Lost is 5th Only because of the long delay till March 2008. Can’t wait to see what BKV has in store for us….)

Comments:

Hi there Infiltrated

long time no chat

yup yup yup

HEROES ROCKS!!!!

RU Still following the online comics on nbc.com??

Glad to find others appreciate the brilliance of Dexter

see ya around

hello!

Heroes was a bit slow starting up but it’s picking up its pace again. Yay! Back to the creepy Sylar…

I’m also really loving Pushing Daisies… I hope it doesn’t get cancelled, it’s just too sweet!

I want to:
43 Things Login