These items are to be completed by March 15 (kind of a random date). I’m trying to do more goals (things that can be definitely achieved) rather than intentions. I’m also dividing the list into continuations and new things, kind.
1. Keep using up beauty products before buying more.
2. Continue looking for new bands to love.
3. Continue recording one thing each day that makes me happy.
4. Continue my YWFLA work.
1. Read at least 15 books, including Lolita (for God’s sake).
2. Donate 50000 grains of rice to freerice.com
3. Take at least 25 pictures to illustrate the 100 things that make me happy.
4. Consider what to include in my “This I Believe Essay.”
5. See Sweeney Todd live (3/1/08 =])
6. See Sweeney Todd the movie again.
7. Practice driving an average of 50 minutes a week (not difficult).
8. Make time to meditate at least once a week.
9. Look into the price of renting a cello.
10. Distribute resumés/apply places upon my 16th birthday (which is quite soon, in fact).
1. Follow the intentions I’ve set for myself.
2. Follow my self-care plan.