get a job (read all 14 entries…)
I got a job but...

I got a job, but it didn’t work out. It was only supposed to be for 15 hours/week, but they kept giving me more to do and expecting me to stay later. Plus, they assigned me a password for my e-mail, and then they were logging on as me and sending people e-mails. That is WRONG, and it makes me mad.

There has to be a better job out there for me. I just have to find it.

Comments:

Stay Positive!

Don’t let people walk all over you! That is one of many places of employment that should be reported for identity theft if nothing else, like say…unsavory business practices! I have been on both sides of the fence, and employee as well as the boss and I can tell you from expierience that if you go into a potential place of employment remeber…YOU are still the boss until you are hired! With that being said…keep positive and I am sure that the perfect job will emerge from the shadows and into the light so that you will know it is the right thing for you. Good luck…I hope you don’t mind, but being that I am Pagan (a practicing witch of 47 years with my own registered coven)...I am going to light a candle for you to help speed up your progress…take care!

Thanks!

I’m NOT a Pagan, but I appreciate your thoughts, and that you’re lighting a candle for me! Thanks!

I want to:
43 Things Login