Jennifer Resendiz Still searching for Ricardo Ramirez Resendiz

find my dad
I'm 17 about to be 18 December 8th

Hello everyone my name is Jennifer, I’ve been looking for my father pretty much since I was able to write.. My mom has always told me not to be angry with him. She told me he was there for the first year of my life; but then he left. His name is Ricardo Resendiz Ramirez, his family is from a state in Mexico called Queretaro, Queretaro. They had me in Chicago but I haven’t had any luck over the years. I REALLY want to find him.. I want to ask him why he left me at such a young age. I have no memory of him. I don’t even have a picture of him and I together.
It was hard growing up without a father. I know it sounds silly but I used to pretend my future godfather was my dad I just thought he could be my dad too since he was my cousins’ dad..
It hurts to grow up without a father to help you. People with two parents do not know how lucky they have it to have both parents there for you. Even now as I think about it, it makes me get sad knowing I’ve never known him. If any of you have Any information or believe you do PLEASE msg me @omfgitsjenny@rocketmail.com

Comments:

StacyTheBat is editing my book Titled Missing In America and verifying facts.

When I put that whole name in Ricardo Ramirez Resendiz a guy came up in that city
Queretaro. He has an MSN live account.

http://cid-919a8dc1ccceac58.profile.live.com/

Maybe you can try that guy and it might lead you to him. Good luck to you.

I want to:
43 Things Login