Search for the Loch Ness Monster
Did this awhile ago

I haven’t signed on this site in so long I was surprised to see this. When I first put this on my list I had no real plans to go to scotland but had always wanted to go to Loch Ness. One of the first tv shows I remember watching was about the Loch Ness Monster. Well just about 2 years ago I did end up going to Scotland and you better believe one of things #1 things on my list was to go to Loch Ness. Actually when customs asked what we were doing in Scotland one of the things we said was going to look for Nessie and the guy laughed so much :D So I took a boat criuse of the loch. Did not see Nessie, but had a really fun time. I love finishing a goal that didn’t seem realistic at the time!

Comments:

confused

what?? what’s going on? who what where? I’m confused O_o

Cєlєรเค♥ค๓ครเร I howl at the wind, at the sea. I howl at the moon, and it beams on me

Well Lordbearclaw blocked me so I cannot post it on his comments. I’m like on a mission to spread the news of his ignorance. Instead of me telling you all the goals he is on, just look. You’ll see if you read just one of his comments. 90% of the time he has bad comments because of the way he chose to live life.

Wolfie Hates herself

And he is always saying science mumbo jumbo which annoys me!!! we can believe in what we want to believe in!!!

Cєlєรเค♥ค๓ครเร I howl at the wind, at the sea. I howl at the moon, and it beams on me

http://www.43things.com/things/view/3324051/hate-lordbeardclaw

I want to:
43 Things Login