waterguardian guards the ocean and the mermaids with her life

become a mermaid (read all 12 entries…)
from Magic Doctor: FOR GOD SAKES READ!!!!!!!

this is magic doctors spell to become a mermaid. i am posting it because she left 43 things and she sent me to help u all who want to become mermaids i will also post other things of hers witch is a great help:

Recite:
Insouciant inclemency
Redoubtable mediocracy
Refutable humanity
Make me what I wish to be…..
A MERMAID
Witches one and witches all
Give this power to me

Repeat 10 times

Whatever you do, DO NOT SAY THIS WHILE DRY!!!!! if u do not no how to prononce the words tell me and ill rerite this spell to become a mermaid how it is pronounced. wen u finish the spell come see me, or u might regret it

Comments:

April here, there, everywhere.

Dead.

It’s kind of saddening to see how this place has been abandoned. Although I can’t blame anyone because a lot of people here never had their wish granted. Despite the lies, arguements, and false hope, I think people enjoyed being here and talking to others who support them and/or share the same dream as they do. I didn’t want to become a mermaid, but I did enjoy coming here and having conversations with the others.

Honestly, from what I’ve seen, and I’m not trying to hurt anyone, I don’t think a human being is capable of achieving this. I don’t know everything though, and I could definitely be wrong, but don’t make this dream your entire life. I’ve seen people dedicate so much of themselves to this, and simply end up being hurt in the end. It’s okay to dream, just keep your feet on the ground.

Have a nice life, everyone~

Watermoon Haven't been on in years because of COLLEGE...

Very, very dead.

Hi guys~
I haven’t been on in YEARS, I think. Maybe months.

Anyway, I agree with you April (even though I haven’t talked to you in forever).

I wish I could keep believing regular humans can be mermaids, but it’s a dream too far from real.
Keep trying though, if you really believe this spell works. If any of you new users have noticed, it hasn’t worked for anyone else. Just thought I’d mention that in case anyone was wondering.

I’m in college, so obviously I don’t have time to get on this site anymore :(
Maybe I’ll get on once again, maybe not, I hope so.
I’ve still got my lovely daughter if you’re curious :) She loves mermaids.

There’s an update on my life. Goodbye all :3

~Okami Ryn~ What You are is Irrelevant, All that Matters is who you are Inside~

I have to agree wiht you Watermoon (If you don’t remember me I was Arya/Okami back in 2009) It’s sad, but true, at least with this spell, It’s not possible.

Glad to hear that your daughter is doing well though.

Much Luck everyone!
~okami Rin

I want to:
43 Things Login