jane keeps on trucking

keep going (read all 3 entries…)
It's official.

I didn’t pass the course.

I’m not graduating.

I feel so scared. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to move forward with my life. I don’t know what I’m doing.

What am I going to do? I don’t belong working in this field. I failed the class because I don’t care. I haven’t been able to get myself to do the work. I tried to pull a last-minute save, but I didn’t know how to do the assignment.

What am I going to do? I just spent 2 and a half years in grad school, hiding out … hoping some kind of answers would present themselves. I was never in this program because I wanted to be. I just didn’t know what else to do.

And now it’s over. And I’m not graduating. And I don’t have a job. And I don’t know what kind of job I might even be able to get. I don’t know what I’m doing.

Comments:

jane keeps on trucking

thanks, wren.

I know it seems silly, but I really appreciate your always showing up to leave a cheer or make a comment. It means a lot to me! You’re so reliably there. That’s more than one can say for many people.

Thank you for showing up and listening and responding, so consistently and continually. That’s a great quality in a friend.

wren You'll not see nothing like the mighty wren!

Why, you're very welcome.

Thank you for appreciating me. :)

I want to:
43 Things Login