NualaBuala Tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life

List 5 things I am thankful for everyday (read all 148 entries…)
Friday's Gratitude List

Today I’m thankful for:

• A nice chat with a canvasser for one of the parties I definitely won’t be voting for. She was a nice person despite our differing ideologies!
  • Making the most scrummy soup ever. I never thought of adding cheese to a soup before and it turned it from being a nice enough but boring veg and lentil soup to a delicious treat!
  • A little bit more clearing of junk from the spare bedroom. My freecycle list is getting longer!
  • My new book arriving in the post: Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind. I’m hoping to join a dharma study group where we’ll be discussing it. I’m too tired to read it tonight but will have a look tomorrow.
  • Phone calls from my sister and Auntie who wanted to know what I want to do for my birthday next month. I don’t want anything fussy but I’m really looking forward to it and it feels lovely that people are thinking about me!

Comments:

NualaBuala Tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life

Have a hilarious mental image

of you typing with stumps from too much 43T!

The only kind of break I seem to manage is when it is forced on me!

Off to have a read of what you have been up to.

Nuala xxx

I want to:
43 Things Login