NualaBuala Tell me what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life
Today I’m thankful for:
- A nice chat with a canvasser for one of the parties I definitely won’t be voting for. She was a nice person despite our differing ideologies!
- Making the most scrummy soup ever. I never thought of adding cheese to a soup before and it turned it from being a nice enough but boring veg and lentil soup to a delicious treat!
- A little bit more clearing of junk from the spare bedroom. My freecycle list is getting longer!
- My new book arriving in the post: Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind. I’m hoping to join a dharma study group where we’ll be discussing it. I’m too tired to read it tonight but will have a look tomorrow.
- Phone calls from my sister and Auntie who wanted to know what I want to do for my birthday next month. I don’t want anything fussy but I’m really looking forward to it and it feels lovely that people are thinking about me!