Food & Drink Stuffs to Share with 43T (read all 54 entries…)
Have I mentioned I love food?

Well, I sat here trying to decide what type of goal this should be…

At first, I thought maybe a baking challenge. Since I began learning my way around a kitchen I have always gravitated toward baking. Cookies, cakes, pies, breads… MMM!! On the down side, no matter how good my intentions are, there’s no way I could guarantee I’d be able to bake something even once a week. Limitations suck so I decided to steer clear of challenge anything.

Then I thought a specific food pictures goal. My friends joke I have an unhealthy habit of photographing any meal if my camera is within reach. I can’t even rightly explain it but I simply love food and taking a picture of a perfect dish (or not so perfect) really pleases me (or motivates me to do better next time). This shouldn’t be a shock to anyone who’s followed me for any length of time but I like taking random pictures, LOL!

I recently retired/gave up on a try 43 new recipes goal when I abbreviated my list. Side bar: damn you buttongate! Okay, where was I? Ohh, I enjoyed that goal and we tried some interesting stuff. It was good but frankly not great and I need to start fresh.

What’s a girl to do?

So dear subscribers I figure I’ll use this goal for what ever the hell I feel like. Be it baking, cooking, meals, stories, pics, etc… Anything even remotely food related will unabashedly go here and I won’t have to categorize how it fits.

Huzzah for food freedom!!!

Comments:

43recipes.com

We actually registered the domain back in 2005 when contemplating world conquest. Now, it seems like pure folly!

http://whois.domaintools.com/43recipes.com

Todd Schoonover is rehashing old avatars

How Cool

I have often thought about collecting the recipes that have been shared here on 43Things and making a real cookbook out of them.

Speaking of 43conquests, I happened to see another site that began with 43 but I can’t find it now. It was included in a list of sites that I could share whatever it was I was on to. I’ll have to track it down, but it wasn’t a 43 that I was familiar with and it wasn’t the standard add this api.

Todd Schoonover is rehashing old avatars

43Marks

Found it, 43Marks.com where you can bookmark sites. I checked and it doesn’t look like it’s yours. (You do own 9 different 43 sites based on my reverse lookup. I wonder what the other ones are.)

I want to:
43 Things Login