Dear 43 Things Users,

10 years after introducing 43 Things to the world, we have decided we have met our last goal: completing the incredible experience that has been 43 Things. Please join us in giving one last cheer to all the folks who have shared their goals with the world, as well as all the people who have worked at The Robot Co-op to build this incredible website. We won a Webby Award, published a book, and brought happiness to a lot of people.

Starting today, 43 Things users can export their goals and entries from the site. Starting August 15, we will make the site “read only”. 43 Things users will still be able to view the site and export their content, but we won’t be taking any new content from users. We hope to leave the site up for folks to see and download their content until the end of the year. Ending on New Year’s Eve takes us full circle.

It has been a long ride (one of our original goals was to "build a company that lasts at least 2 years” - we beat that one!) While we wish the site could live on, it has suffered from a number of challenges - changes in how people use the site, the advertising industry, and how search engines view the site. We wish the outcome was different – but we’ve always been realistic about when our goals are met and when they aren't.

As of today, you will be able to download your goals and entries. See more about that on the FAQ page. Thanks for 10 great years of goal-setting and achieving.

- The Robots.

Export My Content
FAQ

ღ Sister of Pele ღ True connections aren't found in the mind, but felt in the soul

become a mermaid (read all 21 entries…)
creepy or just my imagination?

ok guys, i was sitting here on the computer, when i was hearing thunder, well my dogs alittle scared of thunder so i went outside to check on her, well when i got out there, i felt something pulling me, pulling me towards my backyard, so i followed it, and it led to the very back part of my backyard, which has a circle of trees, well it pulled me to there, and right outside it, i found at the time i thought was a marble, and i’m thinking “whats a marble doing out here?” and i picked it up, and its not a marble, i still don’t know what it is, so then i went into the tree circle, and suddenly started storming badly, and out of nowhere, i found myself saying “god i found your sign, i’m ready for my change” and literally RIGHT after i said that and became concious of it, this HUMONGOUS bolt of lightning hit, it was SOOOO loud i fell to the ground and screamed cause it scared me, then i ran back inside, then when i got in, i heard a voice in my head whisper: put it on, and i look at the “marble thing” and i put it in the necklace that held my moonstone and it fits perfectly, and now whenever i touch it, it starts shaking
does anyone else find this alittle weird, or is it just my imagination??

Comments:

Hmm…I’m not an expert on uploading pictures, but do you know what kind of camera it is? I might be able to find something on Google.

ღ Sister of Pele ღ True connections aren't found in the mind, but felt in the soul

all my pictures are taken with my phone because my camera is gone:(

Sorry to hear that…:(

Well, I’m not sure how to upload pictures from the phone…I’m sure there is a way, though…

I want to:
43 Things Login