Dear 43 Things Users,

10 years after introducing 43 Things to the world, we have decided we have met our last goal: completing the incredible experience that has been 43 Things. Please join us in giving one last cheer to all the folks who have shared their goals with the world, as well as all the people who have worked at The Robot Co-op to build this incredible website. We won a Webby Award, published a book, and brought happiness to a lot of people.

Starting today, 43 Things users can export their goals and entries from the site. Starting August 15, we will make the site “read only”. 43 Things users will still be able to view the site and export their content, but we won’t be taking any new content from users. We hope to leave the site up for folks to see and download their content until the end of the year. Ending on New Year’s Eve takes us full circle.

It has been a long ride (one of our original goals was to "build a company that lasts at least 2 years” - we beat that one!) While we wish the site could live on, it has suffered from a number of challenges - changes in how people use the site, the advertising industry, and how search engines view the site. We wish the outcome was different – but we’ve always been realistic about when our goals are met and when they aren't.

As of today, you will be able to download your goals and entries. See more about that on the FAQ page. Thanks for 10 great years of goal-setting and achieving.

- The Robots.

Export My Content
FAQ

sitruunapuu loves ♥

post random questions daily and see if anyone plays with me and answers them :) (read all 38 entries…)
Inspired by smartstuff...

Have you ever had a crush on a fellow 43Thinger? Feel free to share on whom! :)

Comments:

And speaking of confessions...

... I guess I must now publicly acknowledge not just the reciprocal feeling of finding you fascinating and beyond interesting, but also of the aforementioned feeling of, “oh, wow, Isn’t she pretty?” that I alluded to in my earlier post…. Thanks for being both wise and kid-like; funny and serious; thoughtful and happy-go-lucky; and for being a sunny, ageless woman.

Ps: You made my day.

PPS: You know how I feel about your sexy accent in English.

sitruunapuu loves ♥

♥!

Muchas gracias por todas tus amables palabras… y muchísimas gracias por estar en mi vida.

I could really say the same about you… you’re amazing beyond words, such an inspiration.

You find me attractive? Really? Ohuhm… (blush) I’m so flattered!! Thank you!

Ps. My English accent still doesn’t understand what you see (or hear) in her, but she’s really flattered that you find her sexy.

Pps. Thank you for making my morning ♥

Ppps. ¿Cómo se dice “olet rakas” en castellano?

Gosudar ostinato rigore

You are blessed . . .

. . . to have Meditation7 in your life. He is a truly first-rate man, and his description of you is most exact. But does he realize that the reason you possess such depths of wisdom is because you are a thousand years old and have so much more life-experience than all the rest of us?

sitruunapuu loves ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

How blessed I am to have you in my life as well! Thank you so much for your kind words… I wish I were the way you see me :-)

I want to:
43 Things Login