courtney foxsparrow The quiz says I'm an Organized, Healthy Self-Improver. Nice!

get pregnant (read all 4 entries…)
We did it!

OMG finally! I totally forgot I even had this goal…I’ve been so busy the past year that I haven’t had time to come here and think about my goals. I’m almost 18 weeks along and we just found out we’re having a little boy!

The irony is, we had stopped trying. My husband was laid off last summer and we lost our benefits, so we moved home to Colorado, bought a house, and he started school to finish his degree. We were so focused on moving and meeting our school/work goals that we just kind of got pregnant in there by surprise.

I’m due October 7th, 2011…we can’t wait to welcome our little son to the world!

Comments:

courtney foxsparrow The quiz says I'm an Organized, Healthy Self-Improver. Nice!

September 24, 2011

Our baby boy was born September 24, 2011. It’s been exactly a week, and I can’t remember what it was like to not have him here. He is such a joy. Tonight, my husband said to me that he was the best decision we ever made. I want to keep him in a bubble, just as he is, but I also can’t wait to see who he’ll become.

I want to:
43 Things Login