Sessygail Is having her best year yet.
I love my gratitudes and I know that, when I am faithful to capturing them, my days are just a bit brighter, my heart a bit lighter. So, I am back for 2012 with:
1. Gratitude for 43Things. Always here for me, always welcoming me back. Always letting me be me.
2. Gratitude for the warm love I share with my husband. We will celebrate 10 years of marriage this year and I am so very glad of it!
3. Gratitude for the skills and talents that I bring to my job. I am going to need every one of them in 2012.
4. Gratitude for a warm and wonderful home that envelops me with good feelings.
5. Gratitude for the annual opportunity to look at all the things I didn’t get done last year as goals and challenges to get done in the new year!