becoming the Jane I'm supposed to be When the world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try it one more time'

take a photo daily and upload at least weekly (read all 100 entries…)
6th February 2012 - thank goodness I always carry my camera

I passed this snow gargoyle on my way home from work. It was in the front garden of an inconspicuous terrace house. It was modelled on an ornament which was on display on the window sill. I was amazingly impressed as was the man who stopped to take a photo seconds after I did.

Comments:

JadedForever "Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls"

You are so -

very welcome!
Good for you that you took the picture, & didn’t worry about what anyone thought!

Since working on my confidence I should go out & take some pictures & see if I feel a difference when I’m taking pictures!
I too have felt uncomfortable at times when wanting to take a picture of something & people are watching/looking at me!

-JF

becoming the Jane I'm supposed to be When the world says 'give up', hope whispers 'try it one more time'

it started

When i took my teenage son on holiday. As a shared and free interest we completed a photo scavenger hunt. Because I was away from home and knew no one i felt free to take any picture i wanted. It made me realise how many Fab photo opportunities i was missing because I was worrying what people thought.
Good Luck Im looking forward to seeing your pictures :-)

JadedForever "Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls"

Hmm -

I didn’t get an e-mail for this one this time & I think I should have…
Maybe 43Things e-mail notifications are acting funny again too!

I did recently take pictures in a restaurant & didn’t care too much it helped that the restaurant wasn’t crowded though!

-JF

I want to:
43 Things Login