post random questions daily and see if anyone plays with me and answers them :) (read all 46 entries…)
Lets gert Personal,, shall we.... ??????????

Would you dare to answer , (how many people have you slept with) ??

“Inspired from the movie, What’s your number” ;)

Comments:

Epic Sunshine Bleak Mid-Winter, Holst, followed by Appalachian SPRING, Copland.

I don't kiss and tell. Why would

I kiss and tell? What sense is there in notching bed posts anyway? It’s not the scruples, or the body count. It’s private.
And I don’t take money from women either. Or seek favours. In fact If I….. I never really…Maybe I shoulda…. .eh, never mind. I love you Ratty. (extends hands) Great White, Darling?

A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other "I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner..."

(Extends hands graciously.)

I prefer a man who does not kiss and tell. Why yes, I would love to waltz with you!

Epic Sunshine Bleak Mid-Winter, Holst, followed by Appalachian SPRING, Copland.

I see the ambiguities of the latter parts of muh response.

(Downbeat given to Waltz orchestra, takes you in my arms.)

What I mean is, what does “slept with” really mean? Is it Bill Clinton’s aid-under-the-desk? A fumble and grope-to-something in the back seat of the parental car after the prom? Is it the standing full-body make-out session conducted in the women’s room of an underpopulated lounge, elevaor, library stacks, stairwell, deserted hallway and the like, when the spirit moves the adventerous to pursue semi-private intimacies? Is “sleeping with” actual intercourse, with fulfillment, for both people? Or does intercourse inter-rupt-us, where orgasm does not occur, count? Is it heavy petting (the infamous and poorly phrased “dry-hump” of save-it-till marriage comes to mind too. Or, as you note, does the literal, intimate, non-sexual sleep-with even count since intercourse is presumed in the original question.And then there is prostitution (of all sorts), experimentations (of all sorts), “what did I do last night?” drunken party engagements (of all sorts)

I did not mean to imply Wilt Chamberlain statistics, for I have not sought or valued that, ever.(Waltzes magnificently, movingly, perfectly, better than Dancing With The Stars for We have love all aboot us.) I only meant to offer a hint as to the silliness of the phrase “sleeping with” and question “What’s your number?”

A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other "I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner..."

I am certain

there are as many interpretations as there are people interacting with each other, let alone with emus, wombats, telephone operators, aliens, blow-up dolls and Rick Santorum, and apart from that short burst of deliberately impertinent descriptive, I will leave the rest to imagination.

On to something completely different:
Am I in the minority when I admit I am almost always deflated by coarse sexual slang or terminology? Here I do not refer to phrases shared in flagrante delicto, when anything goes, or as a gut reaction to the sanitized world Rick Santorum envisions. I mean phrases used conversationally or as opening gambit of sexual intent.

Oopsie! I said I would refrain from any more slamming of Rick Santorum.
I will get off my high horse before someone points out the possibilities therein.

I want to:
43 Things Login