Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency 2014 is My Year to FLOURISH! Thank you, Heavenly Papa!

Joyfully Have Fun Listening to 80s Music (read all 5 entries…)
Best

I think the 80s had the best songs ever. Who would agree?

It’s been over 20 yrs and I still love the music. Went to YT the other night and found a bunch of songs that I totally loved then and still do now. Nostalgic.

I went to high school in the early to mid-80s, then college. Ahhhh . . . fond memories. That was music to me.

If you want to join in and help me remember . . . feel free.

Comments:

RM There are better days ahead!

Outta cheers but I HAD to comment

80’s songs put me in a great mood! I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s and it’s amazing how songs can transport you.
When I hear Tina Turner (What’s Love Got to Do With It era), it reminds me of when I lived in Korea as a small child, Men at Work makes me think of my folks, and Laura Brannigan makes me think of singing & dancing around in the house when I was about 4 with the record player on.
I LOVE 80’s music too. Bring it on! Oh and 80’s teen romantic comedies- Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Loverboy, Some Kind of Wonderful…oh no, you’re got me started… :)

Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency 2014 is My Year to FLOURISH! Thank you, Heavenly Papa!

My Goodness

All those songs bring back fun memories for me. That was the decade of great music!

Remember Flock Seagulls? I thought they had such cool hair. Oh my gosh!

I had forgotten about Loverboy! YouTube, here I come to bring back those oldies . . .

I want to:
43 Things Login