Josh ...and life just rolls on like a river.
I was grateful for…
1. – Finland won their hockey game!
2. – Awesome thunderstorms and tons of rain all afternoon, evening, and throughout the night.
3. – The vegetables that I planted in the garden seem to be doing very well. I was a bit worried about a few of them when I planted them, but after checking on them that next morning they all looked much perkier after being in the ground and being watered.
4. – Getting my new (an his latest) Paulo Coelho book in the mail: Aleph. :-) Anyone who knows me very well knows that I’m a big fan of his books, tweets, blog, etc.
5. – Having a personal revelation. As usual, it’s about balance. (Each day I come to realize more and more that everything should be about balance.)