Josh ...and life just rolls on like a river.

Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful. (read all 1167 entries…)
5/4/2012

I was grateful for…

1. – Finland won their hockey game!

2. – Awesome thunderstorms and tons of rain all afternoon, evening, and throughout the night.

3. – The vegetables that I planted in the garden seem to be doing very well. I was a bit worried about a few of them when I planted them, but after checking on them that next morning they all looked much perkier after being in the ground and being watered.

4. – Getting my new (an his latest) Paulo Coelho book in the mail: Aleph. :-) Anyone who knows me very well knows that I’m a big fan of his books, tweets, blog, etc.

5. – Having a personal revelation. As usual, it’s about balance. (Each day I come to realize more and more that everything should be about balance.)

Comments:

sitruunapuu loves ♥

Ok I’m not talking to you anymore :-(

:-(

sniff sniff sniff

sitruunapuu loves ♥

❤❤❤

All is forgiven. You’re too cute to stay mad at. ❤ …and I understand that you’re still confused with which team we root for. You’ll learn to remember it with time. ❤

HINT HINT: Finland

❤❤❤

Just another reason why you need to be here by my side, honey. You know how confused I get from time to time because of my old age.

I’ll root for Finland when they’re not playing the US, at least… till you’re able to persuade me otherwise with your charming ways. ❤

I want to:
43 Things Login