Optionally_Mine wishes she had unlimited cheers coz she thinks you're all wonderful !!

paint my kitchen
Untitled

Just a freshen up how hard can it be :)

Comments:

Optionally_Mine wishes she had unlimited cheers coz she thinks you're all wonderful !!

I ..

still had a load from last time .. hence the freshen up .. but since then i changed my mind mainly because i’m planning on introducing a new colour in accessories the old paint colour won’t go .. decisions, decisions!

lovingmex43 is focused for 2013

Painting

can really make a difference in a room. I just painted an accent wall in one room and it just changed the whole thing but it felt like so much work.

I agree ..

freshly painted walls are like fresh linen on the bed .. this goal was one of my first’s and i can think of a million and one excuses as to why i haven’t done it yet .. i should just go buy the paint and get on with it .. thank you for your comment, maybe that will do the trick .. :)

lovingmex43 is focused for 2013

I have this pile of material

that I bought over a year ago to make a duvet cover, bed skirt and curtains. They are sitting there all piled up, just waiting for me to work with them. And I like you can think of a million and one excuses why they are not done yet.

I need a kick in my own pants!!

But ..

you’ve made a start with painting your accent wall .. :)

I want to:
43 Things Login