jincrumb can't get a life if my heart's not in it
- my new clothes feel very comfy. I must be delusional but I feel schmexy in them.
- I helped carry two big bags and felt badass.
- I ate a sandwich and it was good.
- I tried to unblock the bathtub with loads of product and it kind of worked. Still smells funny though.
- Getting to hear Brazilian, Spanish, English and Russian on a daily basis. One upside of my not-so-fulfilling job.
- Watched the Prince of Egypt yesterday. I always liked the art in that film and the smart use of musical themes. I hadn’t realised before that Pharaoh’s voice was Ralph Fiennes. Ralph Fiennes is one of those few unlucky actors I always hated on sight with little reason, now I find out he has that cool voice. Sorry, Ralph Fiennes.