I’m pretty sure I didn’t have “get so ill that you lose 5 pounds overnight” on my list and I’ll spare the gory details, but suffice to say I had the roughest dozen hours in recent history with no warning at all. I don’t know if it was food poisoning, a virus, an obscure form of migraine, or the devil stopping by to curl up and party inside me for the night, but it was truly brutal, and I’m feeling as weak as a kitten.
Today the usual list will be replaced by this:
- Re-friend my body √
- Get my liquids and electrolytes back up √
- Try to eat something other than banana flavored baby crackers √
- Rest as much as possible √
- Have a refreshing bubble bath √
- Thank M. from the bottom of my heart for taking the day off √
Tomorrow I hope to return to regular scheduling.