find at least one thing each day that makes me happy and record it everyday for a year (read all 1793 entries…)
- A happy and extra energetic swimming lesson.
- Rainbow suspenders. Be still my 70’s heart.
- Lovely, fragile pisanki. Dying eggs of our own.
- Gorgeous hikes through the West Van area where M. works: rich forest smells and blue views, balancing on logs across creeks, then along the Sea Walk which was full of flowers, mosaics, statues, and sunshine sparking on the water.
- Watching people with their doggy doppelgangers (and a hilarious tiny dachshund trying to carry a tennis ball in her mouth).
- Coming across a group of newly blooming cherry trees someone had painted blue. It was the same shade as the sky and looked surreal and gorgeous.