After 2 days of anguish and enduring a massive migraine, I decided to accept the job!
I decided to be completely honest with the agency and said that I was happy to give the job a go as long as she was aware of my uncertainty as to whether working full-time on rotational shifts will suit me. She was happy with that and encouraged me to ‘give it a go’ acknowledging that if at any time I’m feeling like it’s not right for me, she would support my choice to leave.
A full-time permanent job. I haven’t had one of these for a long time. It’s a bit daunting so I’m thinking of it as another long-term contract. That way, it won’t seem as ‘permanent’, right?
Start Date: 20th June
“Here we go, here we go, here we go“