☠ dustball jin ☠ a star that travels into holes to get a sense of how it ends

be a bit happee (read all 112 entries…)
Untitled

Not sure I ever felt so desperate. What to say… I’m a waste.

Comments:

красивейшая Богиня ♥ L’émeu - my ping is expiring ♥

Jin Sweet.

You’re such a gem of a person. Sorry you’re feeling low.

If you are like this often, would anti-depressants help? Or can you work out what it would take for you not to feel like this long term? What would need to change in your life? thinking practically, what can you do to help change the way you feel? Little steps add up. No need to run yet, little steps to improving things all add up in the end

☠ dustball jin ☠ a star that travels into holes to get a sense of how it ends

Thank you Emu Deer ♥. Honestly I’m not sure anti-depressants would help me at all, I don’t feel like those “down” moments I have are “moods” that need to be dealt with, if anything, the problem is that I’m not in such a state more often, that there’s so little revolt, so much apathy and resignation to a life I’m obviously not happy with. I have high standards but somehow won’t make an effort to live by them. That’s either a self-respect problem, or fear, whatever it is, I believe it’s 100% psychological, not chemical. Or it could just be laziness. I’m very lazy. But I don’t believe I’m moody. Or depressing when you meet me in person. Just when I’m back home I forget that you have to keep living, I just dream my life away and don’t do a thing to change it.

красивейшая Богиня ♥ L’émeu - my ping is expiring ♥

I hear you

And echo your sentiment, only too well.
X

I want to:
43 Things Login