1. What cheers you up?
Being around friends that make me feel good (+ postive, motivating people) animals, a nice hot cup of green and jasmine tea, yoga, listening pink floyd or dying my hair.
2. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which would you choose?
Most definitely The Big Bang Theory! I love all the people in that show, especially Sheldon Cooper. It would be awesome to converse with every one of them everyday for a month :-)
3. What is your greatest strength or weakness?
Greatest strength – my enthusiasm
Greatest weakness – always running late
4. Do you play an instrument?
The acoustic guitar.
5. What is your perfect pizza?
Vegetarian (tomatos, garlic, mushrooms, lots of pineapple, sundried tomatos, green capsicum and cheese.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Depends on who I’m surrounded by, but in most cases i’m an extrovert.
7. Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
Most definitey! I’m going skydiving in November to celebrate my 21st with an awesome friend, I grew up with! And i’m so keen to go bungee jumping next year when I go to New Zealand.
8. What do you do for fun?
Toastmasters (public speaking) Salsa dancing, dye my hair, go horse riding, read and hang out with friends + family.
9. Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for?
I currently don’t have any tattoos, though I have been considering getting the chinese symbol ‘love’ just above my ankle on the right side for quite a while now, simply because no matter what happens and wherever I go in life I always have love in my heart to give.
10. What is your favorite color?
Green and Blue – They are such calming colors. I feel so happy everytime I see the color green and calm everytime I see blue (especially sky blue and ocean blue)