funchilde is improving. daily.
1. Still lurving my white gold diamond earrings.
2. Started back up making my bed every day, got off course when subletting b/c I just had stuff all over the place. The good thing about that is that I realized I don’t like to be messy but its hard when I’m moving around so much. And if you start messy its hard to recover. So I’m making a promise to myself to start of organized when I get to Hanover!
3. Still cool with the make-up every now and then.
4. Found a hairstyle but its kind of hard to maintain but it seems to suit me/my personality.
5. Still haven’t ordered ring/watch. Maybe I’ll do that this week.
1. Lose 100lbs
er, uh I fell off the workout wagon. X
11. Take an acting or speech class or toastmasters course
need to look into a class in Hanover maybe
12. Find a hairstyle that compliments and is easy to maintain
like my twist out afro but its hard to maintain
13. Run consistently to maintain image/esteem/health
X not doing this at all
14. Find Organizer/Productivity System that works for me
like my triumvurate of yahoo calendar, excel projects and daily to-do.
15. Maintain professional relationships with mentors/mentees
so far so good
16. Do not volunteer or commit to anything I am not 100% into
may be over committed on projects but oh well!
17. Well Rounded: Golf, Music, Cooking, Travel, Books, Talents
two cooking classes this summer, enjoying my reading
20. Fun: motorcycle, juggle, billiards, piano
Got motorcycle license last wednesday!
24. Make punctuality a priority
still running like 5 minutes late 50% of the time and I’m tired of it.
25. Make bed daily
working on it. fell off the wagon, but back on. its easier to stay neat when you start neat.
27. High Quality Business Cards/Stationery
on order! i am liking the design though