Ok, here’s the scoop- I’m a freshman in High School, and I never have time for EVERYthing. I always miss one or two assignments, which I end up doing sloppily right before the class starts. I plan for this to never happen again. Ever.
I think that if I really try, I can squeeze everything I want to do into one day, and I will start by listing a way to take care of my classes.
1. Biology- It’s an honors course, packed with many projects, therefore making it my worst class. I will try to do the homework for this class AFTER I do another assignment.
2. Algebra- I can usually finish half of my homework in class, and I can finish it when I first get home.
3. French- I can do this in class, since we usually get the assignments at the beginning, and I get to the class 10 minutes before it starts. We also have a 5 minute break in the middle of this class, in which I can complete the homework.
4. English- My best class, although the homework takes a while, I can do it first.
5. PE- Rarely do we get homework, but if it happens, I can do it during lunch period or the bus ride home.
6. Computer Graphics- No homework whatsoever, but I do have to study for a quiz every now and then. Again, I can do it on the bus ride or lunch break.
7. History- Some simple book reading, which is assigned to us weeks ahead of time. I think I can complete all of the homeworks for the next few days, so I’ll have more time to finish my other homework.