kmom2468 is knee deep in the hooah!
I’ve been wanting to do this since I was in grade school and had to learn the state capitals of all the states. My family always traveled on vacation when we were little, and that contributed to my wanderlust. Eventually, I got a job that had offices all around the US and sprinkled throughout Europe and Asia.
- California – lived there
- Texas – lived there
- Georgia – lived there
- Nevada – lived there
- Alaska – Anchorage & Fairbanks
- New Mexico
- Maryland – the Best rest areas for drivers, but expensive toll roads
- New Jersey
- New York – La Guardia Airport for several hours and traffic!
- Tennessee – almost lived there; Memphis & Nashville
- Arkansas – Little Rock
- Illinois – Ok, maybe this doesn’t really count – sat on the tarmak for several hours while my plane was delayed due to weather
- Idaho – Ditto Illinois
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Hawaii – two islands