kmom2468 is knee deep in the hooah!
At different stages of my life, I was blessed to watch the stars with a special someone.
- When I was a kid, I lay on a sleeping bag in the Redwoods and watched the stars with my family while camping
- When I was older, I watched the stars from Castle Rock hill with my first husband
- Later, I watched the stars as they glowed over Georgia with my baby girls
- Even later, when I thought there would be no one special to watch stars with, I met my husband – and we have watched stars together in the Hills of Tennessee, from the back yard of our first home in the suburbs of California, from the back of his pickup truck under the desert skies of Nevada and more.
- I am anticipating watching the stars with my granddaughter this summer