now I sleep in insistantly inconsistant
Don’t wanta forget this stuff.
- Can use any kind of oil, depends on flavor. I like the taste of olive oil and its so healthy.
- Need to be more careful about finding a warm stable place to let it rise. Our house can get cool. Maybe above the fridge or in the sun. But don’t want to be hot enough to bake.
- After the yeast rises the first time in warm water, start with the wet ingredients and then slowing add flour while mixing. Using a mixer is good until the dough is too thick. Be sure to mix really really well to that there are no strange pockets in the bread.
- Shouldn’t be taking 4 hours to rise. May be altitude, temperature, organic yeast?
- Knead about 4 or 5 minutes after its not so sticky. Have to knead the second time too. Be sure to get all of the air out and kind of roll up into shape.