from “take a yoga class” to “try yoga” because I am hoping that this is more attainable.
www.youtube.com/BigThinkMentor Advice On How To Be Happy Full Series, 14 Day Free Trial!
www.yogacenter.org/yogaforty.asp Hatha,Astanga, Prenatal, Meditation Count on a life changing experience
www.bikramyogapittsburgh.com/ Bikram Yoga Squirrel Hill Introductory Special
Whew! I'm back...
I’ve been doing my long night shifts the past couple of days.
This is one of the things that makes going to a class difficult. My schedule is more controlled by family needs. I have ordered a Yoga for Beginners video from Amazon.com. I can try to do it more regularly on my own schedule. I may try a class later, to make sure my form is correct.
I fine tune goals every now and then. I don’t always have the time to do some of the things I want to do. Sometimes I write a goal which may be more of a long term dream like learn how to play the cello. This is not going to happen in the near future…but someday.
I think it is good to be flexible. Who are these goals for, anyway?
Have a nice day. I’m going to sleep….zzz…
MamaKitty has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- SWAZ cheered this 5 years ago
- SG cheered this 5 years ago
- Texas Lin cheered this 5 years ago
- Kim N cheered this 5 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 5 years ago
- New Isabella cheered this 5 years ago
- wren cheered this 5 years ago
- JulieJordanScott cheered this 5 years ago
- SallyKitt cheered this 5 years ago