Dear 43 Things Users,

10 years after introducing 43 Things to the world, we have decided we have met our last goal: completing the incredible experience that has been 43 Things. Please join us in giving one last cheer to all the folks who have shared their goals with the world, as well as all the people who have worked at The Robot Co-op to build this incredible website. We won a Webby Award, published a book, and brought happiness to a lot of people.

Starting today, 43 Things users can export their goals and entries from the site. Starting August 15, we will make the site “read only”. 43 Things users will still be able to view the site and export their content, but we won’t be taking any new content from users. We hope to leave the site up for folks to see and download their content until the end of the year. Ending on New Year’s Eve takes us full circle.

It has been a long ride (one of our original goals was to "build a company that lasts at least 2 years” - we beat that one!) While we wish the site could live on, it has suffered from a number of challenges - changes in how people use the site, the advertising industry, and how search engines view the site. We wish the outcome was different – but we’ve always been realistic about when our goals are met and when they aren't.

As of today, you will be able to download your goals and entries. See more about that on the FAQ page. Thanks for 10 great years of goal-setting and achieving.

- The Robots.

Export My Content
FAQ

SoveryAudreyH is saying yes to 2011!

Be a total Yoga Babe. (read all 23 entries…)
Faith in the Good Thing

Took a 2 hour restorative yoga workshop on Friday. Was so stressed. Traveling for work, ride never showed up, was 1/2 an hour late for this yoga class at a place I’d never been before. But I made it. And I just sunk into these restful poses. And it was so good for me.

For a long time, I felt really discouraged and a little cynical. But I feel hopeful again these days. That good things are going to happen. That good things are, in fact, already happening. It’s like when you go to the mailbox and you know there’s a 99% chance that it’s just bills and junk mail. But there’s a 1% chance that there’ll be something great in the mailbox: a check or a letter from an old friend or an invitation to a great party. I’m feeling the 1% of hope and expectation and it feels good.



Comments:

Cdngirl2 I'm back!!! Did you miss me?

Very good way to look at things!

Hope that 1% is 100%!

Take care of you :)


SoveryAudreyH has gotten 2 cheers on this entry.

  • Jessy cheered this 6 years ago
  • Cdngirl2 cheered this 6 years ago

 

I want to:
43 Things Login