rovingjack needs to refind his center.
I no longer have studio space prospects available to me. Money is tight, and going to get way tighter over the coming month then likely disappear all together come newyears day.
I’m looking at job hunting these days and have a few ideas on some likely candidates.
But most of my time is going to go into this Script frenzy that is just a little over 24 hours away and I’m doing times five.
Then What do I see, that between the 8th and 15th of april there are two classes in the area that I could sign up for. One is lamp work glass with a renowned expert, and one is a stained glass class. The stained glass class is a hundred bucks, I could swing it if I really wanted to, and I’m waiting for a reply with more detail on the lampwork class. I may just have to do that and to hell with the money and time constraints.
But if it runs over 150 and they offer it in the early mornings on work days only then I might have to fold and walk away from that. Optimum would be to get the promise of a job in the next few weeks and relieve that worry, then juggle time to get the slot for both classes open and the money to do them. Then pull it off without burning myself out while attempting script frenzy times five.