Lynnaii should stop procrastinating
1. Mum’s day :)
2. For mum and daddy liking the photos I sent them for mum’s day (she loves photos of me so I thought it’s a cost-efficient gift that’s practical and sentimental). I needed to prove I am in ownership of all my limbs…in one cohesive piece.
3. Friendly people at my neighborhood markets (unfortunately I am leaving this area soon).
4. Filtered water.
6. A nice landlord who cleaned the carpet and the walls for me (I didn’t have to do a thing! – I was expecting to, though).
7. New jeans.
8. Beautiful new jacket that transformed my opinion on 3/4 sleeves (I usually hate them but this one is great).
9. Nice family friend who is willing to help me move.
10. Nice delivery people.
11. New tops that make me feel better about myself.
12. Nice roommate, I hope.
13. Great conversations.
14. Vacuum seal bags.
15. A nice view from my new living room/patio.