handprintonmyheart getting back to my 43 things!
1. Got a new job! So much for milking unemployment. I’m taking a pay cut from the last job, but I was getting killed in taxes anyway, so it may all balance out in the end.
2. Went for my first swim of the summer – so much fun. I may have even picked up a little bit of a tan.
3. Having the option to take public transportation to my new job – I can be environmentally friendly again! (And save on mucho gas)
4. Feeling more like a mom to my bf’s daughter every day that I bond with her more (this is especially important as her real mom barely even comes around to see her).
5. Just having a great weekend spending time with the people I care about.