lynner life is short...do another backbend!
- photo boxes, full of class notes, old projects and a lens that keeps on going moldy.
- and the funky blue cinderella dress I wore to the hash snowball 5 years ago. what to do with this treasure?
- my wetsuit. will I ever really come to love surfing with the sharks?
- the air purifier from sharper image, you know, that one that everyone has, that I NEVER really believed did anything.
- boxes of dearly loved books, including my faithful lonely planets. these are more sentimental than anything. and there are some places that I have no desire to return to (cuba) and some that I will (colombia, india), but the books will be outdated. solution?
- a huge box of photos from childhook, college, grad school, and my travels. my true goal is to learn how to scan these and then get rid of the originals and negatives.
- huge folder of recipes. how to organize these? I need help!
- at least one box of race tshirts and cal gear, from when I worked with the teams. I’ve purged many, many of these, but again, sentimental.