Being in a decluttering frame of mind seems to be making it easier for me to let go of things I don’t actually have to get rid of. Yesterday I had the chance to give away two small things – a blanket I liked but rarely used to a homeless man on my street, and my eucalyptus essential oil to a friend who’d never heard of aromatherapy and was amazed at the effect one sniff of the bottle had on his stuffed-up sinuses – and it felt really good. It was a novel feeling not to worry about whether I’d need them later – after all, I can always buy more if I really need them.
Giving it all away
Giving it away
to someone who can make use of it is so nice. Keep it up!
Are those your cats in your avatar? They’re adorable!
They're my "nephew" cats
The cat’s are my brothers – aren’t they sweet? Until they attack each other!! I have 1 myself – I haven’t posted him yet.
Evie has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- ~*Serenity*~ cheered this 4 years ago
- Rintin35 cheered this 4 years ago
- Simon cheered this 4 years ago
- Calissa cheered this 4 years ago
- Absnasm cheered this 4 years ago
- calypte cheered this 4 years ago
- Frannie cheered this 4 years ago
- Flash cheered this 4 years ago
- Tiisi does not share entries outside 43T & asks the same. cheered this 4 years ago