I’m finally finished with my 50 book challenge as of today. I’ve finished off with my last book (which took me longer than is standard for me to read), and I am now fully finished with this challenge. It’s nice to see that personal challenge off of my profile page. I’ll think up another challenge for the rest of the year, probably, and I certainly won’t stop reading books. Let’s see how far I can exceed my own expectations!
The final five books were:
46. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis *
47. Life with Father by Clarence Day
48. Life with Mother by Clarence Day
49. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling *
50. Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery
I feel very satisfied at my list and I look forward to seeing how my reading goes for the rest of the year.