I have been reading “It’s All too Much” by Peter Walsh and it has motivated me to do some more on this goal. I have also managed to get the family involved by getting their input which has helped us to focus on how we want our house to function. The kids are starting to declutter their rooms a bit and tomorrow I am planning on rearranging the kitchen so that it is more efficient. Some stuff will have to go as I do this.
www.mistertrash.info/ Furniture Junk Trash Debris Removal 24/7 Same Day Clean Out In Florida
www.universalclass.com/ Learn Online, Instructor-Led Course CEU & Certificate - Enroll Today!
www.everydayhealth.com/ Expert Health Advice & Information Learn About How To Get Rid Of Clutter
www.pdrhealth.com/ Expert Health Advice & Information Learn About How To Get Rid Of Clutter
the.clutterdiet.com/ "High Calorie Clutter" to avoid Easy, Fun Online Program that works
lob staying FOCUSed and happy...
read that book and got lots of inspiration to get rid of clutter. Good luck!
newsurfiegirl has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- Stephen cheered this 11 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 19 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 19 months ago
- TheDoctorGirl cheered this 2 years ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 3 years ago
- lob cheered this 4 years ago
- Zarena cheered this 4 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 4 years ago
- bp cheered this 4 years ago
- Simon cheered this 4 years ago