Adrian ever changing like a butterfly
Eeek. I am a quick reader I never take long to read a book but this one has been going for almost 2 weeks now. I am worried that I am losing focus. Need to refocus. I am enjoying but having seen the film I am using the characters in the film to fill out the book. The writing style is enjoyable and perversely english. I feel that this book is teaching me things in life. Such as:
- Women loving men with facial hair
- Men love men with facial hair.
- Women love cads and bounders.
- Women can be manipulative.
- Class is important
- Drinking the right kind of drinks impresses people (claret not gin).
- Marrying well is crucial
- Being a fat coward is a sure way to be made fun of.
- People in the 1800s weren’t a whole lot different.
- One can live well on borrowed money :-)