1. Be the person that I’ve always wanted to be.
2. Do 100 sit-ups and 50 man-pushups every morning.
3. Lose 25 pounds before I turn 17.
4. And …
5. Successfully complete the 10-day lemonade diet.
6. Keep my room clean, because it helps me stay unstressed.
7. Read more books that are just for fun.
8. Get in great shape and eat healthily.
9. Learn to actually save money, and not spend everything I have on random clothes I don’t need.
10. Get my candy striper dress hemmed to above my knees.
11. GO to prom, with or without a date.
12. GO to winter formal, with or without a date.
13. Run 3 or more miles a day, 5 days a week.
14. Do yoga or Pilates 3 days a week.
15. Get over B, because he’s just not that into me.
16. Get a fantastic tan, and lose the pasty winter look.
17. Get fantastic grades, AP scores, ACT, SAT and SAT 2 scores.
18. Intensify my social and romantic life.
19. Grow my hair out really long.
20. Go to a real party on Halloween and on New Year’s.
21. Have flat abs and sexy legs by my 17th birthday.
22. Buy 3 pairs of designer jeans and rock them.
23. Spend more time in the sunshine.
24. Use lemon juice to highlight my hair.
25. Carpe diem it every single day.
If you’ve actually read all of these, props to you for your patience! I am not requiring myself to complete every single one of these goals, and many of them are already my 43 things goals, but these are my 2009 goals. I just need to complete as many of these goals as I possibly can. Some are easy, others are harder, but if I can complete even just one of them by next year, that will be an accomplishment. If I can complete ALL of them, that will be a miracle. But it doesn’t matter how many I do, but that I actually make an attempt to do them.