so i started a new book, but am pretty sure i wont’ be able to finish it before the new year!
what to do? do i count it in 08 or 09?
tell me what you think, 43friends!
www.freebookbooks.com/ Access Thousands of Free Books! Read Online or Download Instantly.
www.scribd.com/ Access Over 300K Titles At Scribd. Unlimited Free eBooks On Any Device
www.audiobookstanddl.com/ Discount Prices. Amazing Selection. Thousands of Bestsellers.
Why not? :)
don’t you think?
what is considered ethical for you. You can, of course, list it in neither 08 nor 09 and bask in freedom from material world.
Wikipedia says that would be going from Cyrenaic hedonism to Stoicism! :)
Flutterbyflyby3 The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and succ
1) The year the MAJORITY of the book was read in;
2) The year you finish it, is the year it was read.
I am going with option 2 myself. Got a couple books I am reading that should finish soon.
it was you, Picasso’s Muse!
i remembered being asked this, but couldn’t find the comment…
okay, so here are my top five of 08 (at the moment)
1. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
2. The City of Ember
3. The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation
4. The Geography of Bliss: One Grump’s Search for the Happiest Places in the World
5. The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
one bonus one for good luck in the new year!
*Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert