I’ll be traveling solo; visiting the jungle, volcanoes, and the ocean on both coasts.
don’t forget the part about taking lots of photos for your 43T friends! Oh, this sounds so great
Taking lots of photos
(too many photos) is what I do. Even while hiking down the Zion Narrows last year I took lots of photos, my camera just stopped recording them when it melted inside.
It melted inside?! I’d hate to think what was happening to YOU inside at the time. Extreme photography, a whole new sport!
Inanimate objects break and stay broken
but people heal. I think the camera died due to multiple trips in the Southwest in high temperatures. The engineers at Canon in Japan might not have considered that some people voluntarily spend time in extremely hot places. (I also spent time up to my neck in the Colorado river at 37 degrees while my camera was a few feet a way on the bank in 120 degree heat).
Stephanie is Mr. Dobalena, Mr. Bob Dobalena...
I have always wanted to go to Costa Rica! I even used Costa Rica as a project in my Spanish class. We had to go on a 2 month vacation, and when I look at pictures.. I feel like I’ve already been there sometimes :P
Glad you are back, Wyvern
Women who are quick at taking off their clothes: definitely a good thing :)
markov has gotten 11 cheers on this entry.
- SewingCircle cheered this 5 years ago
- Kristina cheered this 5 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 5 years ago
- wren cheered this 5 years ago
- Flutterbyflyby3 cheered this 5 years ago
- Niel cheered this 5 years ago
- Stephanie cheered this 5 years ago
- GrammaG cheered this 5 years ago
- Surly cheered this 5 years ago
- DoubleN cheered this 5 years ago
- elizabethmerchant cheered this 5 years ago