o this is defenetly a tough one.. maybe its tough because i make it seem so tough and hard. i have never been skinny nor a fat and obese person. i have always been average. always 5 or ten pounds over which isnt good but hasnt been that bad, i mean i dont look fat enough to not be considered pretty or hott, but i know i could look and feel way better if i just lost these 10 pounds. im 19, 5 feet 4 inches tall and i weigh about 145-150 lbs. i havent gotten any taller in the last 2 years so i dont believe i will be growing anymore. im addicted to chocolate, i love all carbs, and i do eat more than i should at times.
so my plan is this. (oh i just remembered…i hate exercise!!)
1. Overcome my procrastination first so i can get up and go jog.
2. Decide on a date when i will begin this.
3. be patient and dont count the days.
4. eat what i want but measure my portions.
5. allow myself candy once a week. (maybe twice)..
6. drink as much water as i can everyday.
7. start walking 3 times a week and eventually increasing the days.
8. replace potato chips and bad snacks for fruit and vegetables.
9. make this fun and a way of living.
10. learn to like it.